View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Masa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Family Cars
Masa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucasa View Post
good points and i agree,however, I keep the car garaged and not my DD so i wanted to maintain the paint condition as new as possible. Also, i contacted my insurance, and its fully covered if and when something happens like accident, ding, and bra needs to be replaced. just keep your receipts they said.

just a little of piece of mind for me..that's all..
I totally agree with you. If it's not a daily driver then by all means do all you can to keep it in pristine condition. My comment was more for the ones who do daily drive a car with a clear bra on it and not a full wrap. There's just gonna be certain things that you have no power over during a daily commute. It definitely is a good investment for a weekend toy without a doubt.
Masa is offline   Reply With Quote