View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgZ View Post
He uses distilled water with some adam's soap. correct me if im wrong.
That would be wrong. I use regular ol' tap water and Adam's Car Wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadax View Post
I seemed to have picked everything out to keep it around $200. I still cannot figure out what the heck he's putting in the foam gun? Did I completely miss something?
No, I never said what I was using. I made those videos for a detailing website that has no access to the products I use because they are located in the UK. Like I said above, I used Adam's car wash.

Here is my kit that I tell people to buy if they want to get and keep their paint looking like mine. The first thing that you are going to notice is the price. You are going to think that the price is high. That's normal for folks who no nothing about quality detailing products and who are getting into serious paint care for the first time. I have been where you are.

Everything in my kit is there for a specific reason. Also, everything in my kit is made in America, and none of it is crap that is made in China. Until you can look at my paint in person, you will not be able to appreciate what that kit contains and how much of a bargain that kit really is.

Most of the stuff in my kit is a one time purchase. The only thing that you will be replacing is the car wash and the detail spray (about $30). Everything else will do multiple cars if you use it right and quit destroying your paint by washing the car wrong. That's the part of paint maintenance that so many people miss. You don't buy my kit to fix your paint a bunch of times, you buy my kit to fix your paint ONCE, and then you properly maintain it from that day forward. If you don't continue to destroy your paint, you won't have to keep fixing it.

I could preach and preach on why you're wasting your money on some over the counter products but all you have to do is look at all the threads that I have started on this forum and you will immediately get an idea as to what I can do with paint. I do NOT do it with stuff made in China, I use quality supplies.

Go cheap, get cheap results.