View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Had the same brand on my black Z too. I also had one on my IS350. I have decided NOT to get them anymore I paid $600 for mine and while it keeps most chips off, it is a giant pain in the azz to keep clean, bug guts if not removed immediately discolor the plastic and no matter how careful I was I'd get wax along the edge that was difficult to remove. For $600 you can get a quality respray in 5 years IF you keep the car that long and it really gets chipped up. For $60 you can get a large Dr Colorchip kit that will effectively cover up 95% of the chips you get.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good product I just want to present some other options.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote