View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Serious technical question.

How do you post pics from a G2 cell phone into the thread???

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW A NEWSED 09 SILVER 370Z BASE/SPORT with. 4800 miles and a jan 09 build datte. OUT THE DOOR WITH GAP, TIRE GUARD OIL CHANGES $30k OTD ON A FULL WARRANTY!

I have been trying to get a good deal on a new or used Z. There was always a gimmick or an issue with obtaing one so I was getting a little frustrated concerning buying one. I almost bought a camaro due to my experiences trying to buy a Z but I didn't want to give up so fast. When I got there I told him what I wanted and he said we will work to get u exactly that... he promised me a no ******** sale. You get so tired of salesguys trying to jack up prices on the Z or ask for high downs due to its rarity. I guess I look too young. I'm 37 and still get carded with pessimism of possibly my id being fake. Lol
Anyway he kept his promise and my experience was incredibly BS free. It took me 2 hours to trade my altima get me financed and drive home. I recommend my salesguy and finance guy to the end of time.
Salesguys can affect which car you end up buying. But I didnt want to give up yet. On my last attempt at a Z purchase. I got it.

Last thing. I been on this forum for quite a while. I'm just glad that I been here this long.
Though I am familiar with the engine trans from the G. Everything else that I know, came from the excellent threads that gave me a crapload of good info. Also, I been here with a G
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote