View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute
Default [B]Home A/V Set Ups post PICS![/B]

Hi everyone my second hobby next to cars is home electronics I searched and didnt find a thread like this, if there is one im sorry! I can not afford the best that is out there, but do what I can with what I have. Im sure alot of you also enjoy this as well, and I would love to see what you have set up in your crib!

I will start off. I set mine up when I first moved in my house and kind of forgot the exact model numbers of everything, but I will post as much as I can remember.

Seating: Theater Style four persons two recliners on end with ottoman for center seats.

TV: 52" Sharp Aquos

Entertainment: Xbox with Kinect (Kinect not in photos), PS3/Blu-Ray, Wii, HD-DVR Cable Box

Receiver: 7.1 Onkyo HDMI

Speakers: 5.1 surround Mirage OmniSat with Large Center Ch.

Sub Woofer: Yamaha

Remote: All controlled by Logitech Harmony 1100

Extras: I have a fan that is also controlled by the Harmony that turns on for circulation with all options.

I wanted as clean of a look that I could get but still deliver nice sound and bass. I personally do not like large speakers.

I want to eventually get two extra matching OmniSats to expand to 7.1 surround. Hope you enjoyed, cant wait to see your setups!

Last edited by Mr&Mrs; 03-26-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Mr&Mrs is offline   Reply With Quote