View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfweber View Post
thread revival

ok, you can wait a year to commit

to your girl

NOT your Z

cowboy up
Yah sorry, Just had to come back by and let myself know I was still interrested in this car! haha I snuck in there too after hours, took a few snap shots, looked, then drove off.

I know, but she seriously threatened to leave if i pulled into the driveway with a 3rd car....so how do you get away with it? My whole plan was to be engaged only a year and then be married. So were talking next july for a wedding after she finishes her Residency at the hospital in June. So, How can I get away with having a 3rd car in the driveway and yet not have a ring on her finger?? All hell will break loose if I do that! I busted my *** during Christmas and kept every bit of my tax return for her ring but dont wana just drop the ring on her till the summer.

Suggestions would be great here, please feel free to chime in I have no bills other than rent/utilities so the money is piling up, which is never a bad thing mind you and it helps on a bigger down payment but grrr that new car bugg is killin me!
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote