Thread: New Member :)
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
BoricuaZ
Base Member

Drives: 06 Scion tC-RIP
BoricuaZ is on a distinguished road
Red face New Member :)

Hello Everyone!!

I am a former Z32 owner and hopefully a soon-to-be 370Z owner in the next couple weeks. I am 25, female, and have always loved sports cars.

Here are a couple photos of my old Z. I loveeed this car.

As you can see it was a Pearl White 2+2 MT 300ZX. Had the car for 5 years, and sold it in 2006.
After selling my Z on EBay I picked up a brand new Scion tC, and have driven that car since. Until last Monday when a teenage girl pulled out in front of me and totaled my car...

I am okay, but it's time for another ride. I should get my total loss settlement offer on Monday... and once negotiations are over I plan on buying a 370Z Touring 6MT +Sport +Navi & Kickplates. Not picky on the color but right now my favorites are Platinum Graphite, Pearl White, and Monterey Blue (all with black leather interior... unless I end up with white - then I would be open to Persimmon).

This site has been an amazing resource and I have been lurking for a while.
Most of my questions have been answered (especially concerning VPP since my employer is on the Plan D list).

My only obstacle at this point besides waiting on my settlement is MY DAD. I told him today that I want a 370, and he immediately told me I belong in a Maxima or an Altima because "that car is too powerful". Hah! He's such a hater and is totally bitter because he wants a Corvette but isn't in a position to buy one right now. I need my parents to cosign for me though so I can get a really good rate.
Time to do some arse kissing and buttering them up for the next few days...

R
BoricuaZ is offline   Reply With Quote