View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 02:09 AM   #30 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgd View Post
The problem is the financial institutions are stingy and say I have insufficient credit for a loan like that. What bull.

Best advice in the thread!

That's pretty much what I'm afraid of. Not sure I would want an older with 50k+ on it.

Why is there such a fluctuation of prices on the s2k? And the is there any variation in the 2004-2009 models?

By the way thanks very much for everyone's participation
Find a new institution. I financed my new 'vette with nothing but 2 paid off one thousand dollar loans, a 8 month old credit card, and a 2.5 year old line of credit in my history. Granted, I was low 700s, but that is seriously limited and low limit history. All they wanted was 10% down. Just look around someone will finance you unless you have seriously messed up along the way. I went through 1 bank and 2 CUs before I got financed. Work at it.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote