View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
If you look closely, you will see amazing camara locations more than amazing road work.
It does look like the camera is placed right at the end of the damage in the updated photo, but it also seems to have new black top in that area. I believe they fixed it already though especially if that is a main road. 100 pot holes don't stop us from getting to our jobs so why fix it lol?

I may not remember this story exactly, but I will try my best to make it sound good. A semi crashed underneath a section of I-75 going south towards Bradenton, FL a few years back. They had to rebuild that portion of bridge due to damage. They actually had 24 hour a day work going on for I believe 3-4 weeks to get it done asap. That was the quickest I have ever seen a road repair in my lifetime.
Mr&Mrs is offline   Reply With Quote