View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #21 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, thanks for the photochop on that. +1 rep for you!

That is a bit much. Hmm. Wasn't really trying to pimp it out. Maybe I could get the theme to match up if I put a salt water fish tank in the hatch, or make the rear license plate flip down to reveal an LCD TV and have rap videos to match what I'm playing on my system......

Lol. Anyways, I'm committed to the project now. I'll set it up, ride it like that for a while and if it bugs me, I'll strip them again and redo them with just the lip. If they crack because I've ran them through the powdercoat oven too many times, I'll get new wheels. Chances are I'll end up spending less than getting a set of high end wheels from the outset.

Either way, I'll keep you guys posted so others can learn from my mistakes or succes.

Last edited by Phimosis; 06-27-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote