View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 09:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
cow
Lounge Moderator

Drives: Toyota Avalon
cow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond repute

I had a pretty good weekend. Drove out to Fort Worth to kick it with some buddies. We borrowed a friend of mine's Integra Type-R Saturday, only to find out the brake master cylinder was out.

Ended up going to a dealership & getting the thing replaced. It was amusing to ride past a Gallardo & think that the car I was in is probably more rare in that area.

Watched LSU lose a heartbreaker to fu(king Alabama. Ugh.

Spent the rest of the time kicking it. We were going to go bounce around downtown on Saturday night, but I ended up falling asleep at 930, lol. Sitting out back of a dealership is serious business.

Grabbed dinner last night with a friend & we ended up getting drinks at this cool bar downtown here. Apparently when she drinks, she gets way too chatty. I now know about her... habits... & I'm frightened.
cow is offline   Reply With Quote