Thread: iPhone 3G S
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
CBRich
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
CBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
So...what you're saying is, as long as it looks/feels good versus having actual good features and may be lower tech than other phones, its ok?
Not at all. I'm saying I refuse to go through three menus to open a simple application. I refuse to sort through a ridiculous tree of crap to get to one setting. I just won't do those things. The phone I own MUST have the features I want and the iPhone does. Internet is my biggest use beyond actual phone calls and it would take a fool to think there is a better mobile browser than Safari Mobile. And me and my wife e-mail pics to each other all the time on our iPhones so that's knocked out too. If there are any other world changing features it does not have then I'm obviously not missing them.
CBRich is offline   Reply With Quote