View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 12:31 PM   #47 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
i am 21 and i was about to close a deal on my new PG sport pkg. 370z last month but decided instead to take advantage of this $8000 tax credit for first time homeowners. my house is in construction now and will be done late october. The $8000 tax credit will go to the Z when i get it in around spring/summer
Very wise and the pay off will be huge down the road. It can be a struggle at first but it really is a wise idea.

Oh and for those who think renting is a great idea because wealthy people do it consider this - each time you make a rent payment that money is gone forever - you may as well burn it or flush it down the toilet. If you have a mortgage at least half that money is going into your house and even if you don't gain/loose when you sell your house you've "saved" that money....

If you can sit on real estate especially in larger cities (well here in Canada at least) you basically double your money on average every 10 years.