View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #42 (permalink)
Xander117
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370, z71, R6
Xander117 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
I know i'll get more hate than The FaceCrap, but that's ok i just think it's a popularity contest. Look how many friends I have, look how many people liked what I said/posted. People to day (mostly young peeps) think that everyone wants to know what they are doing all the damn time. This is not true, all my friends that are my age (30's) use it aswell so i don't think it's the age thing. I just think it's dumb, i've never used it as i know how to use the damn phone to talk with the people i know. I get the same lame answers from the people i know like, "I use it to reconnect with old friends" if you were really friends you would have never lost track to begin with. Or "I meet so many women (or men whatever the case may be) on there you just don't know." Well incase you haven't noticed the world is very over populated and people have been hooking up for thousands of years as proof of such. Some people get their feelings so hurt that they kill themselves, or beat the other person up and/or kill them. All this over what some azz clown has said in print, it's just words people. "Sticks and stones, may break my bones but WORDS will never hurt me." I know some will say, "well your on this site and it's a type of social network." This is true, but atleast we are on here mostly for info and/or to connect with others that have 370's. If my friends were into cars i'd just hang with them. Well i could rant for hours about this, but any longer of a post and most won't read.
I just sent you a farmville request.....