View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 11:06 AM   #43 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
3100 sq/ft, although I'm sure others' homes dwarf mine. Especially out in the country where the property is a lot cheaper. My grandparents have the same size house in the country and paid 1/3 what I had to in the Phoenix area.
It's really not so much about "size" amymore. Many are downsizing for energy conservation. I think the size should fit ones needs and lifestyle. Mine is only 2200 sq/ft, but the great room and kitchen are very large and open, as is the master bedroom........ 1000 sq/ft deck on the back as well. You can tailor something perfect to your needs without having to be too big

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote