View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 05:35 AM   #89 (permalink)
Tim
Base Member

Drives: Impala
Tim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by armensti View Post
you mean as him?

anyways he died. Rest in peace and end of story...

im so tired of hearing about his death over the radio like 24/7. ok i get it his a pop star but what did he do to help people? NOTHING.... all he did was sing and get paid for it. there are lots of people out there that have done a lot of things for others and helped them but you dont hear about that on tv. i probably helped more people in my life then he did. i mean at least i make people loose weight and feel better about themselves. i dont go around touching on little boys (who knows what else he's done).

In conclusion there are people out there that spend their whole life helping others. we should be sad cuz people like that died not cuz some retard that made millions by saying HEEE HEEEEEEEEE

your so cyool mr Jeferson lmaoooo
dont you think that's a little harsh? and calling him a retard, maybe he didnt "help" help people but people love his music and enjoy his dances and find happiness in what he's done as an entertainer, even the jokes and bs gave people laughs sometime. He inspired many people who are music artists and that is "help" and me and my gf met bc in a classroom of retards we were the only two defending MJ becaus ewe liked his music but most people of my generation (1990) only know him as a child lover, but people always want to see negative and not positive and for the positive people thats why he's on tv 24/7 and i watched pretty much all his videos friday on FUSE and other channels and driving on the road i was jamming out to his songs. Michael jackson changed a lot of things in his glory years

sure he had some problems like wanting to always be a child and suspected of bleaching his skin and lots of plastic surgery parties, but fame can screw with people (look at heath ledger and kurt kobain)

just look at the f*king smilies these resemble one of the many things he's famous for:

but everyone's entitled to what they think, most people are just jerks like youtube commenters and ls1 douchebags

and he got paid because he earned it
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote