Thread: iPhone 3G S
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 05:19 AM   #34 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

Bleh... I wouldn't want an iPhone, I don't care which model. I love my Nokia N95 and the next phone I get will be the N97. Apple's made it very clear they don't really care about keeping up with technology as long as they can hype a phone well enough to get you to buy old technology. I mean, seriously... Cut and paste? MMS? I'm not saying "wow"... I'm saying "It's about freaking time."

And don't expect a 4G phone until every other phone on the market already has 4G. And when that happens, expect to pay a huge premium because the "iPhone is now 4G!"

Apple doesn't usually bug me. In fact, I like Macs a lot. But to release old technology slower than old people f*ck and hyping up an expensive phone isn't cool at all. Makes me feel like people are just lemmings when I see them with iPhones. I don't mean to offend people in here, but lets think about this realistically. Exactly what is so great about a phone that mutes when you talk on it because the touch-screen mute button is right where your cheekbone is? And why did it take YEARS for them to put multimedia messaging into a multimedia phone? If I had 10 billion dollars to hype up crap in a box, I bet I could sell more than 10 billion dollars worth of crap in a box.