View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 03:46 AM   #87 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by armensti View Post
you mean as him?

anyways he died. Rest in peace and end of story...

im so tired of hearing about his death over the radio like 24/7. ok i get it his a pop star but what did he do to help people? NOTHING.... all he did was sing and get paid for it. there are lots of people out there that have done a lot of things for others and helped them but you dont hear about that on tv. i probably helped more people in my life then he did. i mean at least i make people loose weight and feel better about themselves. i dont go around touching on little boys (who knows what else he's done).

In conclusion there are people out there that spend their whole life helping others. we should be sad cuz people like that died not cuz some retard that made millions by saying HEEE HEEEEEEEEE

your so cyool mr Jeferson lmaoooo
Well he was a huge pop icon and uh he sold massive!
He will always be remembered for his unique style of dance and vocals.
The brotha could dance but like many people he made mistakes that were unforgiven by some.
RIP Michael Jackson your songs kickass!