View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:15 AM   #46 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman21_23 View Post
no their offsets don't change the lip sizes just the back spacing think of it like they are adding a spacer to the rear of the wheel
darn it, thanks for the info iceman. I would have loved the rear lip to be bigger than the front. 3.25 and 3.75 are too similar..though by looking at the pictures you can tell there is a difference.

I did my math and I arrived to the following conclusion:

front: 19x9.5 +22 on 245/40s
rear: 19x10.5 +12 on 285/35s

I figured that that setup would be the equivalent of adding 18mm front/11mm rear spacers to the stock nismo wheels, so I guess I will be ok up front since there are people here running 20mm spacers on the front with nismo wheels and tires.

For the rears I guess I could add 5mm+2.5mm spacers to bring the offset down to +4.5 (equivalent to adding 18.5mm spacers to rear nismo wheels, again, I've seen people here running 20mm spacers back there, so I assume I will be fine.)

what do you think? do you think camber will be too bad for a daily driver? Do I have all my calcs wrong? lol

Last edited by Ron; 03-24-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote