View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
gnznroses
Base Member

Drives: '11 Sprt/Trng Loaded
gnznroses is on a distinguished road
Default Can't find a Z anywhere... (with the right options)

I'm looking to buy a Z, Touring with Sport Package + Navigation. Even though I'm flexible on colors (mainly because I'm still undecided after weeks of agonizing over it) it seems nearly impossible to find one. I used Nissan's site to search the inventory -- checked within 100 miles of here (West Virginia) and none have what I'm looking for. Expanded it to 300-mile radius and only found a 2010 model. Checked the area around Chicago, since I'll be by there soon, and there's none there either. Wow :/

Unfortunately their site won't let you limit the results to cars that have certain options.

I asked the dealership here and they said they can do an exchange with another dealership, but they only like to go within 300 miles. I offered to pay extra and they said they may go a little further. They said ordering one for me would take 12 weeks.

Any suggestions? I'm looking for an Auto, either Brilliant Silver, White, or Blue. Flexible on interior colors. It just sucks that there's NO blue ones around to see in person, and none with Persimmon interior to see either.
gnznroses is offline   Reply With Quote