View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Darkaeon
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Silver/AT
Darkaeon is on a distinguished road

OK, let me clarify, if I take off under limited acceleration, no I don't spin, but the slightest bit of giving some gas and it just spins. (Im not punching it at every green light, but at the same time, Im not the granny that is still cruising under 10 MPH by time she crosses the intersection) No it isn't me, like I said, I've driven 7k miles in this car already and NEVER had this problem anywhere but San Antonio! I was in houston just last weekend and didnt have a problem at all. And some people are right, Im in an auto, unless Im at the fricken track launching off the line I shouldn't be seeing wheel spin. And even then I hardly ever had traction problems on my launches at the track. To the person that says I need to learn to drive, that comment wasn't neccessary! I've been driving for the past 11 years, and a very broad range of cars in several different places throughout the world. It isnt me, it has to be the roads here because I've never experience a problem like this before!

To the person that also lives here and hasn't experience this problem, what part of town do you normally drive in? I live off 151 and spend most of my time in that area.
Darkaeon is offline   Reply With Quote