Thread: Shops in NYC
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 08:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Aliling View Post
yes.Just wanna bring home some parts for my z.Is Smithtown the name of the shop?I am in New Rochelle right now i'll try to google it.

@Cmike2780:thanks man I want to visit shops that has many parts and accessories for my Z so I can bring it back home with me.Just checked their website do they have parts for sale?
That's the same shop. I was just giving you their site. Smithtown is the name of the town. Not a whole lot of parts shops in the Northeast specializing in the Z. Most people order that stuff from Cali or import from other countries. I don't know what parts PM will have on hand, but you can send Anthony@PM a private message for anything you might need and ask.

Honestly your best option would be to order parts from places like Stillen, 370zTune, Fast Intentions etc..., have it shipped to NY and bring it back with you. Probably tricky though depending on how long you plan on staying.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote