Thread: My Cali trip
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute

^^LOL. well regardless of all the politics, i just really enjoyed the state. i also like the fact that u can go surfing and snowboarding in teh same day at some parts of the year haha. im not saying that i will give up my beloved Florida...cuz i do like it down here, but Cali is up there in my books. and maybe i can go there for med school or even to practice. Josh, I will come back, and next time i am stopping by. haha exhausts and G3s can be my carryons back home LOL. and Pizookies!!! oh goodness. icecream on top is like whipped cream on a fine russian! I LIKE!.
I forgot who asked me, but i had never lived in Cali, i had just visited when i was younger becuase i had family there. but ya. Oh, ya. and In and Out is the Shiznit. my list of likes was in no specific order...just random thoughts that came to mind. i love how they have the secret "animal" menu LOL. alrighty. well im in DR right now and just saw a GTR. tried to talk to they guy saying i have the same car and how great it was....but he was a deusche. ehhh it happens.
ssqpolo is offline   Reply With Quote