View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default How was your weekend?

Yup.. How did you spend your weekend?

I gotta say I'm sorry for my lack of activity this weekend in the forums. It's been a really busy weekend. Friday I was suppose to get off from work at 330 pm or 4p the latest, but ended up staying till 8 pm. Neuro cases in the OR sucks

Saturday I had a wedding to go to. It was one of my very close friend's (former classmate) wedding. It was a very nice weeding. Everything went on as plan. I got a chance to bust some moves on the dance floor

Sunday I overslept and woke up around 2pm :embarrassed: Drove my Z around and did some grocery shopping. Watch the Eagles game and came to work. I was disgusted by Mcnab's/Andy Reid's decision of "running" the ball instead of throwing the ball away to one of the receiver. Teams like Giants, would not allow a running game in the 4th quarter with 50 seconds on the clock. Eagles lost

So, that sums up my weekend. How about yours? Anyone from Las Vegas? I would've def gone to SEMA if I lived in Nevada.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote