View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #26 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
actually, what it was was the initial knee

They need to bring in Gegard Moussasi from Strikeforce for Jones.
ehh.. he isnt on the level of jones.. he looked great in DREAM.... beat down babalu but then got grinded out my king mo... i know he had all this hype of the baby fedor but i just dont think he has anything for someone as dynamic as jones.. other than that strikeforce has hendo... who has that wicked overhand but not much else these days.. so you go back to the UFC and the usual suspects of forrest rampage franklin and the gang really i dont think can compete..

now with rashad i dont think it will be a huge blow out as bad a the shogun fight.. but he didnt look good in his victory over rampage or thiago silva..both fights were the same he wrestled them grinded out some rounds but then got caught bad by both of them and almost lost......

i would almost say throw vitor in there with him out of all the guys... but its hard to even gauge where vitor is at because silva steven segaled his *** before we even had a chance to see much from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post

Jones, just like Silva, has the perfect build and frame for an MMA fighter. I can definitely see him moving up to heavyweight one day though. When he loses his size advantage, that's when things start to get dangerous for him.
yeah his reach is ridiculous ... i think i saw a push kick from him that almost went over shoguns head.. then when he gets you on the ground he just smothers you with the lanky body.. seems like a cool guy too.. between him and cain UFC has some great new ambassadors to the sport that are gonna get alot of cross over attention.. i see jones is on leno this week to talk about the robbery thing.....

Last edited by MC; 03-22-2011 at 02:17 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote