View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
jones is unstoppable at 205.. he is the perect weapon at the size.. long arms and legs very aggressive but yet patient aswell....

the only potential issue i see with him is i could see him getting over confident with a spinning elbow or flying knee and get caught....

i dont think he will be beat by any of the current 205 guys that is until silvia moves up to fight him... or eventually he moves to fight a "smaller" heavyweight like cain or JDS.. i think those guys would beat him

Jones, just like Silva, has the perfect build and frame for an MMA fighter. I can definitely see him moving up to heavyweight one day though. When he loses his size advantage, that's when things start to get dangerous for him.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote