View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
am I the only one who thinks that wasnt Typical shogun?!?! Something was off....He didnt take his usual stance, use his weapons or even fight in the style/manner he always does. I have watched ever single one of his fights, since pride...and this wasnt shogun. Bones is a good fighter, but silva should dispose

I don't know if it was some stupid gameplan that he was following or it was cuz of the surgery or something else. Something was definitely off. I don't remember him throwing even one kick. That's his biggest weapon. I've said it a coupke times already, but if he used the leg kick strategy from his first fight with Machida I think he would have taken the fight. That's assuming he was fighting in his top form and figured out the right timing for his strikes.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote