View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Yamaha a few tips for UPS other than completely avoiding that rip off company.... call them up and complain but try and remember the person on the other end has the power to help you or not. They may give you a "one time" deduction of their rediculous fee. Explain your situation how you bought the item for xx$ and you had to pay the crazy fee, etc. I thought they had changed their evil ways and order parts in using them after boycotting them for nine years. Turns out they are just as evil as ever and it was another $45 on top of the $100 worth of parts - insane. They reversed the charges but I was pretty polite but let them know I wasn't happy and the fee was rediculous - a tricky balancing act but it worked out.

If you HAVE to ship via UPS use their most expensive shipping method or the one just below that and the brokerage is included. It's usually cheaper overall. Personally I have my stuff shipped to the US and I have a shipping company that ships it up and I brokerage it myself.