View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 08:50 AM   #2600 (permalink)
Jon@AAMComp
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Jon@AAMComp will become famous soon enoughJon@AAMComp will become famous soon enough

Haha nice. I can't say if I'm for or against either side, but I am partial to Inter because I like Sammy Eto'o, Sneijder and their Manager Leonardo. In Serie A I always liked Roma and Catania for some reason. I think the first Serie A game I ever saw was a Roma match, and I was floored by passion of the supporters. The flares, the massive flags, the jumping, the entire atmosphere at the match was amazing. And Sicilian supporters are absolutely mental.

I watch a lot of Bundesliga too, although my favorite club, St.Pauli, spend the majority of their time in the bottom half of the table. Dortmund's lead at the top has been cut significantly over the past month. Leverkusen look threatening. One of my favorite internationals Stefan Keißling plays for Leverkusen. Rumor has it Jürgen Klopp will be leaving Dortmund next season for the soon to be vacated Bayern job. I think the Bundesliga only have 3 Champions league spots next season, which would mean as it stands the mighty Bayern would be playing in Europa next year!
Jon@AAMComp is offline   Reply With Quote