View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:13 AM   #153 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
It was on the last page. Page 8. My point is I agree with you on the general public. But for a member on here who most of us who are car guys, to say the nismo is rice just blows my mind.
It is, it just is. the base looks much better imo with just a simple kit, nothing fancy and i don't like most of the kits out for our cars (and they cost WAY to F'n much for a bit of poly or wet carbon. As for the "upgrades" with a nismo these get me WAY more than the looks. The 370z nismo is up there on my list of worst factory limited edition packages ever. I liked the 350 nismo at least it was different, seam welded, with real suspension, and engine changes(HR vs. DE is what you call an engine improvement not just an F'n exhaust). The 370 nismo was only made to trick people into buying it thinking it was the same bump in performance as the 350 nismo. It's all looks and appearance when compared to base +sport it has no balls. But to each his own if you want to pay 4k for a dash plaque be my guest.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote