View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

We had 'Fathers Day' here in the UK last Sunday and my son 'treated' us all to go see the Transformers movie - because he wanted to see it (lol).

...After 15 minutes my wife was asleep.

...3/4 of the way through the movie my wife turned to me and said, "Do you know what's going on?".

...personally, it just seemed like a lot of CGI stuff - cars changing into robots all the time (and I mean ALL THE TIME, non stop).

...there was one very convincing bit, where army vehicles, such as tanks, tumbled down the side of the Great Pyramid at Giza.

...the main female actress seems only to be able to act with the excessive injection of collogen that has been implanted in her top lip (and lip-acts very well).

...my son and my daughter's b/f loved it.

...my peanut M&M's were lovely.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote