View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 03:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
alvinmathew88
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 97 Civic Ex Coupe
alvinmathew88 will become famous soon enough

<<SKIP THIS SECTION for Movie Review>>
So yesterday, I went to go watch it with my friends, after not being able to go watch it in IMAX, (the real IMAX, not the fake AMC ones). We settled to just watch it in regular movie theater. I went to the Regal at Weslayan, and well the movie started off with bad sound, in the theater, almost as if they were underwater. None of us could understand what the robots were saying. Then during the big fight scene towards the end a "power surge" shuts down the movie. Upon resume to be followed by more bad sound.
<<MOVIE Review>>
But as far the movie goes, well i think it was a pathetic attempt. First one was better, but just out of curiousity when was there a TERMINATOR decepticon? The twin robots (i have no clue who they were suppose to be) were annoying along with the kazillion "so-called comedy" that Michael Bay tried to shove down her mouth. Also umm devastator was utterly F-ed up. Im sorry if this is nothing but a long rant, i grew up watching Transformers, and i loved it to death, and for them to ruin such a perfectly hollywood-capable movie...is just plain ridiculous. And to think i was gonna watch it in IMAX.

Hey atleast i got a free re-admission movie ticket for the whole fiasco!
alvinmathew88 is offline   Reply With Quote