View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. I was looking into a lwrc but they are really expensive. A few hundred more than the pof's. I'm still considering which to go with right now. I'm willing to spend a decent amount of money for a good quality gun that will last me for a while but i'm not sure if I want drop that kind of money. I do like the pof's but again the lwrc is really good to.
What is the deal with the rail system that pof and lwrc uses. I see some mid and full lengths. What are the big differences between the 2? Is the longer one, your able to put more things on the rail?
I have a friend that has a ar and he bought a cheap rail system and it was ugly because it was really big (fat). The rail system on the pof's and lwrc, do you know if they are slim?
Just to let you know the bushmaster is illegal in cali lol. I don't know why but that's what they tell me.
What brands do you like for lower rec? i was looking into getting a spikes tactical and kaiser defence spikes tactical lower receiver
Here's a pic of a 14.5" pof upper POF upper rec. More pof upper rec Other POF upper rec
Do you prefer a 16" or a 14.5"?[QUOTE=wstar;99332]tv:

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539

Last edited by tvfreakazoid; 06-26-2009 at 02:43 PM.
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote