View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

The Nismo body kit is not even close to $8,000 or even half that. I paid around $3,000 for the parts before paint and am looking at around $4,000 painted and installed (doing the install myself, since its OEM nissan it fits as good as original parts. This is of course not including the rediculously priced Nismo wing. But you can get a replica for under $500 and have it painted and installed--which I am not. I also got Nismo wheels used so I saved alot there too. Why am I doing all this? Simple. I want a Blue "NISMO" 370Z. I could of bought a Nismo and painted it blue, but I got a new 370Z that was a year old and saved a lot of $$ so that is the route I took. I don't care if my car will be a "poser". It will be MY CAR and it will look awesome.

I say get a nice used Touring 370Z and get the Nismo body kit for it and have it painted and install it yourself to save $. Or you can just have the body shop do it for a little more. Z1 has a good package deal on it for around $3600.

http://www.z1motorsports.com/g37_370...oducts_id=4515

Then you can mod as you like with your choice of CBE, CAI, coils/springs, etc... The Nismo suspension is not that great and most sell it to get something else.

Last edited by tjlazer; 03-21-2011 at 05:33 PM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote