View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 06:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welcome to The370Z.com

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to welcome you to the370Z.com. Feel free to tell your friends, relatives and co-workers about this site so that we can a build a very strong Z community.

Guests and visitors please take a few minutes to register. If you have any questions, comments or suggestion, feel free to pm or email me.

Nissan 370Z has been announced to unveil in the LA Auto Show in November 2008. I can not wait to see what Nissan engineers have developed for us. I am tired of seeing all those taped up 370Zs. I should also mention that some lucky individuals had the opportunity to attend the 370Z focus group meeting -- unfortunately I wasn't one of them. We're going to try our best to put all the information together and help build one of the best online forums on the net.

I would like to dedicate this website to all the 370Z enthusiast world wide. Feel free to introduce yourself and be a part of the one of the most anticipated cars in our decade -- The Nissan 370Z.

Thanks guys!

A.K.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote