Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Parts for sale (Private Classifieds) (http://www.the370z.com/parts-sale-private-classifieds/)
-   -   [FOR SALE] EPS throttle kit (http://www.the370z.com/parts-sale-private-classifieds/128673-eps-throttle-kit.html)

Z Runner 10-10-2018 05:14 PM

EPS throttle kit
 
Lightly used EPS throttle kit $600 shipped US


http://www.the370z.com/members/z-run...1301-sale.jpeg

Spartan 1771 10-10-2018 09:49 PM

Why are you selling them? Just curious.

scope22 10-10-2018 11:11 PM

probably because its 7hp for 800+ tune

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 (Post 3791431)
Why are you selling them? Just curious.


Z Runner 10-10-2018 11:48 PM

totaled the z a month a go

sx moneypit 10-11-2018 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Runner (Post 3791453)
totaled the z a month a go

Sorry to hear that.

Spartan 1771 10-11-2018 11:30 AM

Bummer. Sorry.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Runner (Post 3791453)
totaled the z a month a go


Z Runner 10-11-2018 11:51 AM

Will have more parts coming for sale in upcoming weeks trying to raze 10k for new chassis thinking Midnight Blue this time. Have 30K in precious hard to choose what to let go.

Spartan 1771 10-12-2018 09:42 PM

What else are you planning to sell?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Runner (Post 3791585)
Will have more parts coming for sale in upcoming weeks trying to raze 10k for new chassis thinking Midnight Blue this time. Have 30K in precious hard to choose what to let go.


Z Runner 10-13-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 (Post 3792024)
What else are you planning to sell?

Quaife differential
Fuel systm
Gtr turbo kit
Interior CF

all in the air for now but those will go first

Anhhuy88 10-13-2018 05:53 PM

pm sent

Memphis370Z 10-13-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Runner (Post 3792214)
Quaife differential
Fuel systm
Gtr turbo kit
Interior CF

all in the air for now but those will go first

Are you going to sell the entire pumpkin?

Z Runner 10-13-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memphis370Z (Post 3792241)
Are you going to sell the entire pumpkin?

No, but final drive gear and bearings are installed so just need to drop it in and add oil. 2~3 hour job on the stands less if u do it at the shop.
Have invoice from Z1 its practically new.

Z Runner 10-17-2018 12:40 PM

Bump

Whjaxn17 10-18-2018 10:03 AM

PM sent

Triggzz 10-20-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Runner (Post 3791371)
Lightly used EPS throttle kit $600 shipped US


http://www.the370z.com/members/z-run...1301-sale.jpeg

You still have these?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2