Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Parts for sale (Private Classifieds) (http://www.the370z.com/parts-sale-private-classifieds/)
-   -   [FOR SALE] APR splitter and Louvers. (http://www.the370z.com/parts-sale-private-classifieds/124751-apr-splitter-louvers.html)

aluna 11-23-2017 09:28 AM

APR splitter and Louvers.
 
like the title says i have an APR splitter for sales and some glossy black louvers for sale both in perfect condition. used for less than a week than removed. im not posting any pictures cuz im sure we all know how both of these look but DM me and i can send pics if requested. both items are BEST OFFER! willing to ship but buyer will pay for shipping.



* SOLD
*SOLD
*SOLD
*SOLD

Zoren 370 11-23-2017 10:07 AM

Forum rules you should at least post a price. Then place OBO.
Thank you.

God-Speed 11-23-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoren 370 (Post 3709417)
Forum rules you should at least post a price. Then place OBO.
Thank you.

:iagree::iagree:

aluna 11-23-2017 11:07 AM

there is no price just offers, best offer wins.

Zoren 370 11-23-2017 11:10 AM

Would you take $1?

Jayhovah 11-23-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aluna (Post 3709429)
there is no price just offers, best offer wins.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoren 370 (Post 3709417)
Forum rules you should at least post a price. Then place OBO.
Thank you.

:tiphat:

aluna 11-23-2017 11:23 AM

if no one offers more than sure.....its your guys time to get some amazing parts at a great price 😊

aluna 11-23-2017 11:25 AM

if you guys are interested offer a price its that simple if not than no need to just post forum rules im aware of the rules thank you... but there is no price just OBO thank you

Jayhovah 11-23-2017 11:28 AM

:shakes head:

Trips 11-23-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aluna (Post 3709412)
like the title says i have an APR splitter for sales and some glossy black louvers for sale both in perfect condition. used for less than a week than removed. im not posting any pictures cuz im sure we all know how both of these look but DM me and i can send pics if requested. both items are BEST OFFER! willing to ship but buyer will pay for shipping.

Please post the min price you'd take on the items.

Forum Rules require a price on all items sold in the classifieds

As other member have already hinted. ;)

Thanks and glws :tup:

cv129 11-23-2017 11:38 AM

When does this auction end? Not gonna bid until the very end.

Zoren 370 11-23-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cv129 (Post 3709440)
When does this auction end? Not gonna bid until the very end.

Exactly everyone’s point its a For Sale Thread and not an auction Thread which I believe we dont have.

If nobody bids I guess I won it for $1?:rolleyes:
Happy Thanksgiving OP. Just follow the rules and everbody would be happy.
Or at least post a reserve price? Thats what they do with auctions.

GLWS!:tiphat:

PharmDZ 11-23-2017 12:21 PM

$1.01

cooltoy 11-23-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PharmDZ (Post 3709447)
$1.01

Does that include shipping?

cv129 11-23-2017 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooltoy (Post 3709449)
Does that include shipping?

Gotta be.

And looks to be a no reserve auction.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2