Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Northern California Region (http://www.the370z.com/northern-california-region/)
-   -   Sacramento Meets/Chat (http://www.the370z.com/northern-california-region/70282-sacramento-meets-chat.html)

Cbtech 04-23-2013 07:16 PM

Sacramento Meets/Chat
 
this will be updated when new cruises are set

1st 04-23-2013 11:05 PM

From what I have seen and viewed Sac is dead. There are some members from Sac but I have never seen them in the streets but 1. I have looked at old Sacramento threads but they are all from like 09.

Cbtech 04-24-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1st (Post 2282121)
From what I have seen and viewed Sac is dead. There are some members from Sac but I have never seen them in the streets but 1. I have looked at old Sacramento threads but they are all from like 09.

Yeah it really does look that way :wtf2:

I wonder what the deal is...? The only thing that i could think of is there are not very many 370's here in sac. I have only seen 3 within the last 4 months. Id be willing to throw something together if there was some interest

Red_Z 04-24-2013 11:28 AM

I m from Sac!! yea... don't see too many 370 around. Mostly 350 and g35. A meet will be cool.

Cbtech 04-24-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Z (Post 2282712)
I m from Sac!! yea... don't see too many 370 around. Mostly 350 and g35. A meet will be cool.

my previous experiences of setting up car meets, especially when you're trying to get specific cars, is going to crash other car meets :happydance:

Do any of you happen to know anything that might be going on in Sacramento in the next month or two?

Red_Z 04-24-2013 03:10 PM

No, not that I know of....but I wasn't atcively seeking for meet also.

There are a few 916 Z\G owners in the "NorCal Nissan Infiniti Drivers" facebook group..but it has been quite now over there...mostly bay area folks

Cbtech 04-25-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Z (Post 2283086)
No, not that I know of....but I wasn't atcively seeking for meet also.

There are a few 916 Z\G owners in the "NorCal Nissan Infiniti Drivers" facebook group..but it has been quite now over there...mostly bay area folks

*sigh* guess the scene dried up after the 370 came out. Well I know a few 370 people here in sac maybe have a park BBQ/tiny meet if people are interested.

1st 04-25-2013 02:48 PM

Post it up. Date time etc. Will see what happens. I'm always down for the Z.

NINJA 04-25-2013 04:10 PM

I'm interested. I've only seen a few 370s around here.

Cbtech 04-25-2013 05:45 PM

ok. ill reach out to the other folks that I know and see if they would be interested.

Cbtech 04-25-2013 05:50 PM

has anyone here gone to any recent ZONC meets? they have one coming up but im not sure if it would be worth the run or not...

onzedge 04-25-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cbtech (Post 2285527)
has anyone here gone to any recent ZONC meets? they have one coming up but im not sure if it would be worth the run or not...

I have been on a few and they are usually worth it.

Cbtech 04-25-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onzedge (Post 2285613)
I have been on a few and they are usually worth it.

well they have one going on may 4th. a hwy 99 caravan could be good times.

http://zonc.org/flyers/2013/4may2013applerun.jpg

Red_Z 04-25-2013 09:30 PM

Huum...can't make it to that one. I went to one of zonc's car show and the walnut creek cruise back in march. Nice people.

1st 04-25-2013 10:12 PM

Uhh no thanks bro. Thats out in the cuts. To far for my blood. Lets keep it in the 916.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2