Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Nissan 370Z Roadster (Convertible) (http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-roadster-convertible/)
-   -   another roadster on Ebay (White) (http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-roadster-convertible/9665-another-roadster-ebay-white.html)

John Bradley 09-30-2009 02:37 PM

another roadster on Ebay (White)
 
Nissan : 370Z:eBay Motors (item 120475041507 end time Oct-06-09 10:47:45 PDT)

jookiyaya 10-01-2009 01:29 PM

not to diss the convertibles or anything but, is everyone really hyped up for these 2010? they seem to be out now, but i feel this might be one of the nissan dismal sales? i know for myself im more looking into the 2010 coupe instead of this, im getting calls everyday now about this from dealerships.

for some reason the back of the vert's have a big butt, where the coupe has the porsche'esque look.

Lloydy 10-01-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jookiyaya (Post 219131)
for some reason the back of the vert's have a big butt, where the coupe has the porsche'esque look.

Totally agree with you, I think they have really spoilt the lines of a great looking car. My :twocents:

kdoske 10-01-2009 03:58 PM

yea the convertible isn't going to do well I don't think. The lines are completely gone, the @55 is huge, and then to make it even worse they threw a huge antenna on top of that @55 like a damn cherry on a ice cream Sunday.

Im really not sure what they were thinking.


http://automanager.homenetinc.com/de.../100537(8).jpg

lemansz20 10-05-2009 10:52 PM

The convertible is gorgeous, and sorry, but the coupe does not have a porsche esque to it. It has a big butt, just like the convertible. I want a convertible real bad, cant beat it for the price.

frost 10-05-2009 10:54 PM

meh

glockman 11-22-2012 06:59 AM

butt
 
i have a roadster and i love my big butt it looks like its going to kick ***,if you want a small butt buy a miata.:driving::driving::driving:

captain1 11-22-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glockman (Post 2028108)
i have a roadster and i love my big butt it looks like its going to kick ***,if you want a small butt buy a miata.:driving::driving::driving:

this is a pretty old thread.

roadsters are quite a bit more expensive than coupes. sure you'll see some whiners.

jlbrenne 12-05-2012 09:35 AM

doesnt all depend on whether you want to drive with the top down or not??? If YES buy the roadster..IF NOT buy the coupe.

I love the looks of the coupe a little bit better..But I live in an area where a VERT is possible to drive almost all year round..so I went with that.

I have been able to do some great MODS that help with the look of the vert... FENDERS, FRONT AND BACK BODY KIT, ANTENNA, ETC.....I actually like the look of mine now over the coupes because of the mods. Also, the verts are lighter which gives it more WHP at the dyno which people hate....lol

Highway 12-05-2012 04:39 PM

There's a reason I have nicknamed my roadster Kim...aka Kim Kardashian. White with dat azz.

Zrider79 12-05-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highway (Post 2047148)
There's a reason I have nicknamed my roadster Kim...aka Kim Kardashian. White with dat azz.

lol !

bergkamp 01-23-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jookiyaya (Post 219131)
not to diss the convertibles or anything but, is everyone really hyped up for these 2010? they seem to be out now, but i feel this might be one of the nissan dismal sales? i know for myself im more looking into the 2010 coupe instead of this, im getting calls everyday now about this from dealerships.

for some reason the back of the vert's have a big butt, where the coupe has the porsche'esque look.

Yeah I really think the convertibles let everyone down. I'd prefer to go for a plain roadster.

zguy370 02-01-2013 03:31 PM

I love the vert, it seems to look wider in stance then the coupe. It also shows the lines of the car alot more to me. Vert > Coupe

.c2 02-08-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlbrenne (Post 2046468)
doesnt all depend on whether you want to drive with the top down or not??? If YES buy the roadster..IF NOT buy the coupe.

I love the looks of the coupe a little bit better..But I live in an area where a VERT is possible to drive almost all year round..so I went with that.

I have been able to do some great MODS that help with the look of the vert... FENDERS, FRONT AND BACK BODY KIT, ANTENNA, ETC.....I actually like the look of mine now over the coupes because of the mods. Also, the verts are lighter which gives it more WHP at the dyno which people hate....lol

Wat?

jpritche 02-08-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .c2 (Post 2155595)
Wat?

:iagree: Negative Ghost Rider. Verts are heavy as sh1t.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2