Nissan 370Z Forum  

Did anyone watch Borne Legacy?

I watch that movie over the weekend. Had been a big fan of the whole Borne series from Matt Damon. Love all the three previous movie. But I was a

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > General > The Lounge (Off Topic) > Movies / Celebrity Gossip / Entertainment / Music

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hayward
Posts: 3,016
Drives: Nissan GTR
Rep Power: 15
ERZperformance is on a distinguished road
Default Did anyone watch Borne Legacy?

I watch that movie over the weekend. Had been a big fan of the whole Borne series from Matt Damon. Love all the three previous movie. But I was a little disappointed in this forth movie. The story line is boring and at time, confusing. Jeremy Renner I thought was great in the very limited fighting scene but he lack in the facial emotional aspect of his character. I couldn't see the pain from his eyes the way I saw it from Matt Damon. But over all.. it was a good movie. I probably expected more because from the previous three other Borne movie. I would suggest catch it on DVD when it come out.
ERZperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Track Member
 
tibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Safest Town In America
Posts: 977
Drives: TT-370Z and 2.5RS
Rep Power: 11
tibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of light
Default

I myself have always been a big fan of the Bourne series, whether in the books or movies. I totally agree 100% with you on all accounts. My buddies and I were very disappointed with the movie, not because it was per say bad, but because it just didn't have the suspense, and excitement that they usually did. I love Renner, but definitely, this was set up so that they can keep making more and more of them. Let it die when its good! Hollywood just has nothing else unique to make movies about.
__________________
2010 - PG - M6 - 370zTT 453/409 6lbs
IG @TRbal10
TEAM FLY1 MOTORSPORTS
Widebody In Progress
tibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic
 
1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: I 80 Biz U.S. 50
Posts: 1,675
Drives: Platinum Z
Rep Power: 1609
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I never seen any of the others. I didnít even know this was a continuation or related to this new one out. I did see borne legacy this past Sunday and found it really entertaining not boring what so ever. Although my complaint is how do you get shot twice in the chest once in the back while riding a motorcycle crash it at like 50mph get back up and start riding like nothing happened? Talk about some terminator 2 type ****. Not to mention grinding a dirt bike down a flight of stairs. A tad bit fake if you ask me but over all I give it 2 thumbs up.
1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hayward
Posts: 3,016
Drives: Nissan GTR
Rep Power: 15
ERZperformance is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibal View Post
I myself have always been a big fan of the Bourne series, whether in the books or movies. I totally agree 100% with you on all accounts. My buddies and I were very disappointed with the movie, not because it was per say bad, but because it just didn't have the suspense, and excitement that they usually did. I love Renner, but definitely, this was set up so that they can keep making more and more of them. Let it die when its good! Hollywood just has nothing else unique to make movies about.
I did remember reading somewhere that say there will be a fifth movie that will have both Renner and Damon together. Just don't know if they will be against each other or fighting along side with one another? Either way I think it will be good.
ERZperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hayward
Posts: 3,016
Drives: Nissan GTR
Rep Power: 15
ERZperformance is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
I never seen any of the others. I didnít even know this was a continuation or related to this new one out. I did see borne legacy this past Sunday and found it really entertaining not boring what so ever. Although my complaint is how do you get shot twice in the chest once in the back while riding a motorcycle crash it at like 50mph get back up and start riding like nothing happened? Talk about some terminator 2 type ****. Not to mention grinding a dirt bike down a flight of stairs. A tad bit fake if you ask me but over all I give it 2 thumbs up.
Well... as far as the guy who got shot and was able to get back up and continue riding the bike... that is probably because they were taking those pills to get more power to do all these crazy stuff.

If you like this one.. you will love the previous three movie. Even more intense and more fighting scene instead of stunt by bike or car. The story were much written.
ERZperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Track Member
 
bdavis89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 587
Drives: '10 370Z PW Auto
Rep Power: 8
bdavis89 is on a distinguished road
Default

LOVE the Bourne trilogy. Wasn't interested in seeing Legacy. They pissed me off by advertising it like Jason was just the tip of the iceberg, like this guy was so much better or something. I would have been fine with a spinoff, but making it seem like he's better just made me mad. childish i know..
__________________
2010 Pearl White Touring
Sport Package | Navigation | 7 Speed Automatic
bdavis89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hayward
Posts: 3,016
Drives: Nissan GTR
Rep Power: 15
ERZperformance is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavis89 View Post
LOVE the Bourne trilogy. Wasn't interested in seeing Legacy. They pissed me off by advertising it like Jason was just the tip of the iceberg, like this guy was so much better or something. I would have been fine with a spinoff, but making it seem like he's better just made me mad. childish i know..
I didn't have that much problem with advertising him to be like better then Jason Bourne as long as HE IS better. But the movie did not show that to me so left me with disappointment.
ERZperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Legacy Of My 370z [Video] TongMan Nissan 370Z Photos / Spyshots / Video / Media Gallery 10 08-20-2012 02:02 PM
For Sale : 05-09 Subaru Legacy GT SPT intake Illmatic370z Misc Items for sale (No Z stuff) 0 05-01-2012 09:27 PM
Subaru Legacy Forums??? mjg North East Region 5 10-18-2011 03:38 PM
Tron Legacy MC Movies / Celebrity Gossip / Entertainment / Music 85 12-19-2010 09:47 AM
Looking to upgrade from Stg 2 Legacy GT captainhook New Forum Member 6 02-10-2010 02:23 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2