Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Member's 370Z Gallery (http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-gallery/)
-   -   Project SuperNova (http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-gallery/54161-project-supernova.html)

madeinjapan 08-02-2016 12:59 PM

this car is hottttttttt

Isamu 08-02-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeinjapan (Post 3528552)
this car is hottttttttt

yea, man.. 100% on fire.. lol


but she is getting repaired, and brought up to higher levels. :happydance:

madeinjapan 08-11-2016 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isamu (Post 3528555)
yea, man.. 100% on fire.. lol


but she is getting repaired, and brought up to higher levels. :happydance:

i dont like oem fronts

:ughdance::roflpuke2:

Isamu 08-11-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeinjapan (Post 3534392)
i dont like oem fronts

:ughdance::roflpuke2:

dude for reals.. I don't like the new NISMO front that much either. lol

but you might be able to order parts from me soon :p

madeinjapan 08-11-2016 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isamu (Post 3534497)
dude for reals.. I don't like the new NISMO front that much either. lol

but you might be able to order parts from me soon :p

the new nismo front is sick but still oem no go :tiphat:

Isamu 08-11-2016 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeinjapan (Post 3534523)
the new nismo front is sick but still oem no go :tiphat:

lol
I think your car would actually look good with a '10 NISMO front... specially with your sexy wheels..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2