View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 07:33 PM   #60 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion90 View Post
OK, so I went to another dealership in Tallmadge that had the same model but in Yellow and without the Z illuminated kick plates. They ran the vpp price for me at $33099.22. So I went back to the original dealership that offered to take their profit of $783 off the $2400 difference which produced a price of $32057.05. So i figured for a $1100 less I could get the car I really wanted (blue) along with the kick plates. I figured it just wasn't going to get any better than this, so I swallowed my pride and bought it. Now I just need to get another Penfed check.

Thanks to all who urged me to continue on or keep my parts for the future.

i told ya, just bite the bullet.......

congrats
nogoodname is offline   Reply With Quote