View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
Boost_lee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z TT 6MT
Boost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaica951 View Post
Looks great. Good job. Keep it going.
Thanks man, I love the rear add-on's you sold me

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
Son of a bitch how'd you make the Blue look so good in the pictures everyone I take the blue is all washed out and crappy. Also I hate you cause I want to do my headlights now
Its easy to wash out this color when taking pics, not sure what pointers to give. Sorry about the headlights, but in my opinion the MB needs darker headlights than stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibze View Post
Very nice Pictures!!! What bumper do you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Sunline rear add ons .. Prob the reps

Looks great!
Thanks chuck. You are correct, these are probably the Shine Auto replica rear add-on's. I bought them used and already paint matched. I just need a drop and spacers like your car and I'll be content with the exterior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen View Post
nice pics..
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllll210lllll View Post
i kno9w this spot and looks nice. didnt notice ur rear bumper when i last saw it.. new part?
This spot is probably near your hood huh? I didn't have the rear additions installed at the time, they were all sitting at home still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet1 View Post
Nice detail work on the car... do you do this yourself or have someone do it for you?
To be honest, this shoot was last minute. The car is garage kept, but it hadn't been washed in a week, and I've never even waxed it! I'm surprised the car came out as shiny as it did, gotta love this color!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rha600 View Post
very sweet! I agree, the blue looks awesome in your photos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I understand. They are to sexy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
awesome pics! love the color!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Looks stunning!

What rear spats are those?
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman_4 View Post
looking good!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
This is correct .... Sunline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Great pics, that color really POPS!!
Thanks folks! Still planning the final look that I want to achieve, but for sure the next exterior additions will be a drop with 20mm/25mm spacers.
Boost_lee is offline   Reply With Quote