View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:10 AM   #33 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensi09 View Post
It's too busy....
What are you smoking!

By the way for those asking for smaller ducts on the front the smaller ducts do not flow and look out of place on the nismo bumper. I can not do anything about the lip either since it is OEM. This rendering was simply an idea to apply to a stock nismo front bumper. Does it have a little Lambo flavor? Maybe... but that was not a design that I had taken in mind.

For those of you who do not design and/or understand my designs. Here is a little insight in why my designs look the way they do. I take the existing designs of a product aka: nismo 370z and I follow those natural designs and lines of the car to help come up with alternative designs. Some will like these designs others will not. If you dont like my design... I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO ONE BETTER THAN MINE AND POST IT UP.

Too many people on this forum have gotten to the point where they criticize on the grounds of their opinions with out being constructive. I would like you people to try and do what us photo choppers do and create a design. I am by no means an artist nor will I ever call myself one. I do however have a talent to photoshop with the best of them. so please use this forum to post up your own nismo bumper designs and maybe someone who has the guts will try your design
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote