View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #49 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
I would never use a leaf blower for the very simple reason that you are already kicking up crap and there is no filter on the back of a leaf blower. Therefor, some of that crap can get jettisoned at your paint at high speeds.

I agree with you on sheeting the water off the surface, if you can.
I think the worst thing that gets sucked up from the leaf blower is my shirt some times. Can never avoid it. But I do have to say this. One time my dad was using the leaf blower before me for actual leaf blowing. Some how he got a rock inside of it, no idea how. I turned that bad boy on and it shot that rock out like a bullet. Thankfully I was not pointing it at any thing fragile. Now I turn it on and shake it to make sure my dad didn't leave any projectiles in it.

Other then that I think it was a isolated incident but possible.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote