View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 10:06 AM   #44 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMlife View Post
LMK, looking to do the front/rear full setup. Especially after seeing Essex's pricing.

Crazy they're charging literally double what Stillen did 5 years ago for the exact same setup.
You can certainly mix the two, if I don't get to this in a timely manner (outside of time I'm currently spending with other projects, I'm waiting on the damn calipers to be in stock. Might end up being more a waiting game than me having time).
My kit is literally the same front calipers and rotors, and the CP9451 rears they use pair great as far as brake bias change goes.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote