View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 12:21 PM   #7001 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by playRR View Post
Who's gonna be a first to take a dremel to the rear bumper and cut out that ugly black void? I met a few people who did that to their 370z and it looked awesome, seeing into all the guts of the car

Considering how tall that black part of the rear bumper is, it would give people a lot to look at

I’m fine with the rear. I just wish the front was more “V1-nismo-bumper-like”. I think slight redesign looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote