View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 06:21 PM   #5725 (permalink)
ubermoore
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z M6
ubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond reputeubermoore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averying View Post
That’s probably the quickest I’ve heard of someone doing it. I’m guessing you gathered a big selection of extensions and swivel joints for it to go so smooth??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flex ratchets and wrenches, u-joints, wobble extensions and zen like patience.

Passenger side is super easy and comes out as one unit. On the driver’s side I had to remove the cat to reach the rear manifold bolt from underneath. Trickiest parts going back were the rear most lower bolts. Tubes turn down too close to get the nut over the stud with the flange fully seated. Had to hand start them as I slid it in place and use an open end wrench to tighten…about 1/8 turn at a time. Not fun.
ubermoore is offline   Reply With Quote