View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 02:22 PM   #5533 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
Some counties do an OBD-II test. I never had any issues going to the dealer in Round Rock or when I did live in Austin proper, but I guess they added Williamson County to the list.

I bet if you actually smog my car it'll pass with E85 and HFCs. I'll see about getting it tested elsewhere or getting the readiness monitors turned back on.
You're preaching to the choir. I'm in Commiefornia I know my car would pass a sniffer test on e85 and mil spec cats but as soon as you do the obd 2 test it fails because of the monitors that aren't ready
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote