View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 09:51 AM   #5490 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

A/C was at about half charge. And the heater hoses near the rear RH side of the engine look

The plastic coupler is either already broken or extremely likely to break when I pull it out. The Master Tech told me the same thing happened in his G37S and recommended a metal coupler with bleeder port like this: https://conceptzperformance.com/czp-...t Bleeder Port

Airbag system is good to go and the fobs are all working again. Safelite should be covering new B-pillars as well although I'm not sure if they'll authorize the dealer to give them to me or source it themselves.

The tech also verified that I had the Stebel horn connected properly but there appears to be a problem with the horn itself. I'm going to troubleshoot and buy a new one if necessary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG 01.jpg (165.9 KB, 28 views)

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote